Information about combatting Covid-19
Expanded cancelation opportunities due to COVID-19
All bookings for summer 2021 may be canceled or rebooked free of charge up to 8 days prior to scheduled arrival.
In the event you have to cancel, this would mean:
up to 8 days prior to arrival: free
up to 7 days prior to arrival or no-show: 25% cancelation fee (deposit amount)
Safety measures at the hotel / Arrival information
One thing is for certain - we are perfectly prepared.
- There is a general requirement to wear a FFP2 mask throughout the hotel (except at the table when dining)
- All employees always wear a MNP or a FFP2 mask
- All employees are regularly tested
- Disinfectant dispensers are located in the entrance, in WCs, at the breakfast buffet, in the hallways leading to rooms
- Tables are placed according to minimum distance requirements
- All menus are disinfected after every guest
- Rooms are aired and door handles disinfected regularly
- Max. 4 adults and children can seat indoor at one table, outdoor max. 10 adults
- All guests have to register when checking in or entering the restaurant
- Clorure hour in hotel and restaurant at 10.00 pm (temporarily till beginn of july)
- Arrival and entry is only possible with negative Covid test (max 2 days), proof of vaccination (max 1 year) or confirmation of Covid disease (max 6 month)
In order to shorten waiting times at check-in, we ask you to take advantage of the opportunity to register online and send us your information before you get here. A link to do that will be contained in your reservation confirmation.
Hotel Loy | 8962 Gröbming, Loyplatz 98 | +43 3685 22357 | firstname.lastname@example.org