Information about combatting Covid-19
For a safe coexistence
Current information in the Schladming-Dachstein region...
Safety measures at the hotel / Arrival information
One thing is for certain - we are prepared.
- Disinfectant dispensers are located in the entrance, in WCs, at the breakfast buffet, in the hallways leading to rooms
- Tables are placed according to minimum distance requirements
- All menus are disinfected after every guest
- Rooms are aired and door handles disinfected regularly
- We still recommend wearing an FFP2 mask at the breakfast buffet and when going to dinner.
- In the interest of your and our health, we ask to only arrive and start your holiday in good health and carry out regular self tests to Covid 19 if you suspect you may have been infected.
- New from 05.03.2022: no Entry test due to Covid 19 necesarry
- In case of booking we recommend a travel cancellation insurance (because illness does not result a free cancellation option)
In order to shorten waiting times at check-in, we ask you to take advantage of the opportunity to register online and send us your information before you get here. A link to do that will be contained in your reservation confirmation.
Here you can find out in detail the current rules / regulations for your vacation trip and your restaurant visit: www.sichere-gastfreundschaft.at
Hotel Loy | 8962 Gröbming, Loyplatz 98 | +43 3685 22357 | email@example.com