Information about combatting Covid-19
Expanded cancelation opportunities due to COVID-19
All bookings for winter 2020/2021 may be canceled or rebooked free of charge up to 30 days prior to scheduled arrival.
In the event you have to cancel, this would mean:
up to 30 days prior to arrival: free
up to 14 days prior: cancelation fee 30% of the total cost of your stay
up to 7 days prior: 50% of the total cost
6 days or fewer prior to arrival or no-show: 90% cancelation fee
If you are forced to cancel within 30 days of arrival, we guarantee that we will NOT CHARGE any cancelation fees if one of the following applies:
- The Austrian Government's "Corona Warning Light" indicates that your holiday destination is now a RED zone
- A Level 6 travel warning has been issued for the guest's home country/district.
- The border to Austria is closed and entry is not possible.
- The competent foreign ministry of the guest's home country has issued a travel warning for our holiday region/district, indicating an advisory against unessential travel. Entry into Austria for holiday purposes is no longer possible.
- The guest or persons living in the same household have tested positive for Corona at the time of travel (the medical attestation must not be more than 48 hours old) and/or an official quarantine period has not yet been completed by the travel date.
In this case, the guest is required to provide the host with documentary evidence to that fact.
Winter holidays and skiing in Corona times
Safety measures in our holiday region
Winter is rapidly approaching, and with it our anticipation for glistening snow, romantic sleigh rides and beautifully maintained ski trails.
From the current perspective, virtually unrestricted ski operations will be possible in Ski amadé, meaning that nothing stands in the way of a snowy, beautiful ski holiday and winter vacation.
Safety measures at the hotel
One thing is for certain - we are perfectly prepared.
- There is a general requirement to wear a facemask throughout the hotel (except at the table when dining)
- All employees always wear a facemask
- Disinfectant dispensers are located in the entrance, in WCs, at the breakfast buffet, in the hallways leading to rooms
- We offer disposable masks to our guests as needed
- Tables are placed according to minimum distance requirements
- All menus are disinfected after every guest
- Rooms are aired and door handles disinfected regularly
In order to shorten waiting times at check-in, we ask you to take advantage of the opportunity to register online and send us your information before you get here. A link to do that will be contained in your reservation confirmation.
Hotel Loy | 8962 Gröbming, Loyplatz 98 | +43 3685 22357 | email@example.com